The City of Cambridge Proudly Presents
Free Bicycle Workshops for Cambridge residents and employees!
- February 11 - Winter Cycling Basics, 7pm (344 Broadway, 2nd Floor Conference Room)
- February 12 - Urban Cycling Basics, 12pm (Main Library Lecture Hall)
- March 11- Bike Maintenance Basics, 7pm (344 Broadway, 2nd Floor Conference Room)
- April 30 - Urban Cycling Basics/Hubway Basics, 7pm (Main Library Lecture Hall)
- May 10 - On-bike Training, 2pm (Alewife T Station Bike Cage)
Classes hosted by the City of Cambridge Community Development Department and MassBike.
Please RSVP to Jennifer Lawrence, email@example.com, 617-349-4671.
For more information: http://bit.ly/1dvKmE9